Tim Harper is often asked these questions…
– I want to write a book. How do I get started? What do I need to know?
– I’ve got an idea for a book, but I’m not a writer myself. How do I find a writer to help me?
– I’ve got a story to tell that would make a great book or movie. What should I do?
– Do I need to do a book proposal to pitch an idea to an editor or agent? What should be in a book proposal?
– I’d like to break into magazine writing. How should I go about it?
– Is it possible to make a good living as a freelance writer? What are the secrets?
– I’d like to get some publicity for myself or my company. What can I do?
– How can I become a better writer?
– Did you really start the rumor that the Beatles Paul McCartney had been killed and was replaced by a look-alike? (Admittedly, I don’t get asked that one as much as I used to, but for the answer click here.)