Tim Harper can…
– Help you find and focus the story you want to tell in your book.
– Collaborate with you–as a “with” coauthor or as a silent ghost.
–Serve as your book doctor, editor or writing coach.
–Write the book about you or in your own voice.
– Critique your newspaper, magazine, press releases, annual report, or other corporate communications.
– Critique your queries or manuscripts for magazine articles.
– Help find writers and magazines who want to write about you or your company.
– Teach you to write effective news releases, and how to get journalists interested in you or your company.